Tags: dermatology, disease, drugs, foundation, health, heard, mac, makeup, medications, skin, studio, supposed, wear

Mac makeup

On Health & Drugs & Medications » Dermatology & skin disease

1,646 words with 5 Comments; publish: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 01:32:00 GMT; (90094.24, « »)

Does anyone here use Mac foundation? I was just wondering as I've heard it's supposed to be good because isn't it a studio wear foundation or something? I'm really tempted to get some but I want to know your opinions on it and if it is good, which one to get as there are many different types in the shop. Also, is it non-comodegenic (however u spell it!)?

Thanks x

All Comments

Leave a comment...

• 5 Comments
    • Now, I cant believe Im replying to this post, and even worse gonna say this.....but, this is what I use. Its very good, cause its used on alot of modelling shoots/shows etc.
      #1; Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:26:00 GMT
    • I use MAC foundation. I would say it does give a good cover, blends in well with your skin tone and looks natural (but of course, be certain to allow the beauty consultant run some matches for you!)

The only drawback is that it caused some allergy reaction to my skin when I initially started. I had little zits, but I think it's a matter of time when your skin gets adjusted.

#2; Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:27:00 GMT
    • On another board, many said that MAC make-up caused them to break out. I think it may be too heavy for acne-prone skin. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/frown.gif
      #3; Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:28:00 GMT
    • just keep in mind that MAC makeup does contain some oil. I personally think that is OK even for acne prone skin, but some feel that oil-free is best. I am starting to think this new Mineral makeup is the way to go.check out Aromaleigh.
      #4; Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:29:00 GMT
    • I agree with TimDream. Used it, returned it...not for our problem skins in my opinion. Recently tried Mary Kay medium coverage with no break outs, and most recently have tried Revlon Skinlights(since my skin is looking better these days)-this one just helps to even things out. Good luck.
      #5; Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:30:00 GMT